Sat, 30 Oct|
CYBER SECURITY: INTRODUCTION
Now more than ever, the organizational resilience depends on the ability of the managers and their teams to protect the informational assets. Do you feel prepared?
Time & Location
30 Oct 2021, 13:00 EEST – 07 Nov 2021, 17:00 EET
About the Event
The purpose of the Cyber Security Introduction course is to provide the trainees with relevant knowledge and skills and enable them to assess risks and threats at their organizations and to build independently their own cyber security strategy. The course presents a holistic picture of the cyber domain and equips with the respective language and concepts to enable the graduates effectively understand and communicate managerial and technological issues related to the informational security of an organization.
The course is appropriate for managers, executive officers, cyber security officers, IT- specialists, researchers and other people whose professional interest and/or responsibilities are connected to the protection of the organizational informational assets. It is suitable for people working in the public and private sector: governmental officers, medical specialists, educational specialists, people employed in manufacturing, trade and commerce, financial industry, etc.)
The trainers: Professionals with a rich background in the field and solid experience in the Israeli Cyber Directorate.
Form of study: Online, Instructor-led
Duration: 20 hours
The training takes place in the weekends.
Entrance level: No requirements (Perfect upskilling opportunity)
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE
WEEKEND 1: CYBERSECURITY STRATEGY
• Introduction to the cyber domain
• Cyber security threats
• Attack tools, methods, and advanced attack vectors
• Cyber domain adversaries: capabilities and motivations
• The human factor and the insider threat
• Social engineering and avatars
• Supply chain attack
• Pillars of defense, preparedness, and resilience
WEEKEND 2: CYBER SECURITY PRACTICES
• Mapping cyber assets
• Security Operating Procedures
• Best practices towards cyber security
• Risk assessments
• Cyber security gap analysis
• Building organizational preparedness and resilience
• Organizational and infrastructure security strategy
• Cyber Incident Management
Regular€365.00Tax: VAT included