Sat, 23 Oct|
CRYPTOCURRENCY (for Lawyers and Bankers)
The future develops in the digital space. That's why understanding the latest trends in the cryptocurrency field is crucial. Be relevant, updated and preferred legal or financial adviser to customers who are already successful in the field.
Time & Location
23 Oct 2021, 13:00 EEST – 07 Nov 2021, 17:00 EET
About the Event
The Legal Foundation course provides professional tools for lawyers to comprehend, dive in and expand their practice into the Blockchain sphere.
The course enables professionals within legal and regulatory domains to provide services for clients from the evolving Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space.
Successful completion of the course entitles students with a Blockchain and a Cryptocurrency for Lawyers Alumni certificate.
The trainers: Experienced Israeli professionals with a solid background in the field
Form of study: Online, Instructor-led
Duration: 20 hours
The training takes place in the weekends.
Entrance level: No requirements (Perfect upskilling opportunity)
TOPICS COVERED IN THE COURSE:
Bitcoin and Blockchain Basics
- Bitcoin and virtual currency
- Wallets and security
- Blockchain technology
ICO Project and training
- Buy and Sale
- Investments, Coins & ICO
- Smart contracts and the legal world
- Blockchain Projects, Private and Public Blockchains
- Ethereum network
Regulatory states of affair
- Blockchain, privacy, and anonymity
- Global regulatory landscape overview
- In-depth legal issues
- Documentary credit, bank credit letters in foreign trade transactions
- Crypto-assets taxation
- Family laws
- Real estate
- Positions and actions by legal authorities, AML, SEC
- Incorporation and project planning for token events, ICOSTO, other TGE
The first five Early Birds participate in the course with a discount.