Sat, 23 Oct|
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER
The latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
Time & Location
23 Oct 2021, 13:00 EEST – 28 Nov 2021, 17:00 EET
About the Event
Upon Successful Completion of the course, the participants will be issued a certificate for participation by accredited European training center with detailed information about the topics covered and the acquired competencies.
The trainers: Experienced Israeli professionals with a solid background in ethical hacking
Form of study: Online, Instructor-led
Duration: 50 hours
The training takes place in the weekends.
Entrance level: No requirements (Perfect upskilling opportunity)
Topics Covered in the Course
- Key issues include plaguing the information security world, ethical hacking,
- information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Perform footprinting and reconnaissance using the latest footprinting techniques and tools as a critical pre-attack phase required in ethical hacking.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities.
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human level vulnerabilities and suggest social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, cryptographic weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures.
- Web application attacks and comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures.
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures.
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
- The mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools.
- Firewall, IDS, and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures.
- Cloud computing concepts (Container technology, serverless computing), various threats/attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap.
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and learn how to defend IoT and OT devices securely.
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
The first seven Early Birds participate with a discount.